Photography lessons are the best way to improve your photography quickly and effectively.
The main focus of my lessons is to make it easier for you to choose your camera settings, and to open your eyes to the infinite opportunities that surround you everyday by training your photographic vision.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to deal with the nuances of your camera's controls
- How to analyse the situation and optimise your camera settings accordingly
- The basics of composition and framing and how to make your choice
- How to turn the light to your advantage
- How to take more creative photographs and how to look around you with a new perspective
- What can be done with simple and effective post-production techniques
EACH LESSON WILL CONTAIN:
- Theoretical lessons
- Practical exercises in various situations and locations
- Feedback on the pictures taken during the lessons
- Optional practical tasks in preparation for the next lesson
Whether you have never switched on your camera, or would just like to improve a certain aspect of your photography, I will give you individual and personalized guidance.
There is a maximum of 5 students per lesson and all you need to bring is a Camera!
THE COST :
2 hours lesson: £45
Pack of 5 lessons*: £180 - 5 lessons for the price of 4!
Pack of 10 lessons**: £350 - you save £100!
*a 2 hour lesson weekly for 5 weeks
**a 2 hour lesson weekly for 10 weeks
Payment is due at the first lesson.
The time and date of each lesson is agreed to suit student availability, Monday-Friday, 9.30am- 2pm
WHO AM I ?
I have been a photographer for 7 years.
I work for companies and individuals, and I sell photographs online.
I am very experienced in all kinds of conditions, some very challenging and without light. I work only with natural light because I like the beauty and the simplicity of it.
I am French, recently moved to the UK with my husband and family.